Wednesday, May 31, 2006
i heart summer
I was sitting out on the porch today watching a little league game and I finally realized that in the past week, all of a sudden, I've been able to do all the fun stuff I missed out on during school (i.e. relaxing, lazing about, being a sloth, puttering, sitting around, etc.) I went to the state forest and took pictures of caterpillars, played my poor neglected guitar, cooked delicious food, took a nap in the middle of the day, went on a road trip, knitted, and completely ignored my desk, which is obscured by an ever-growing pile of papers that I will never look at again. It would be fun to have a symbolic bonfire with them like we used to do in college, but I feel too guilty about that kind of thing now, so I'll probably just recycle them... Either way I don't have to read them, and that is why summer is f-ing super.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment