Friday, June 29, 2007

emergencia!

so I just got an email from my errant boss... He's already back in town and wants to meet with me first thing Monday morning! It's all over for me. I'll be underground for the next 72 hours, and then I'll either survive Monday... or... not... it's been nice knowing you all.

2 comments:

Joe K said...

Good luck on Monday Anita. I hope you don't mind if we continue the Relaxing Martini Reunions on Thursdays without you. How about if we do one in your memory. U know a Bombay Sapphire night or something like that. (Blueberry beer night?). In honor of Anne, the girl done wrong by her free spirit and errant boss.

Que te vayas con Dios.

Joe K

Anonymous said...

So THAT'S why you weren't around today! Well, good luck. Maybe your boss' brain will still be in vacation mode and he won't realize that you haven't done much. Or maybe by Monday you really WILL have done much...And tell Joe that you don't have to miss RMR! By Thursday, you'll definitely need a drink!