- hammer
- power drill
- spade
- nails, screws, AND brads. yeah brads!
- picture wire
- wire cutters
- pliers
- yardstick
- pencil
- allen wrench
- level
- screwdriver
- pointy stick
- sewing machine
- studsensor (like I need one of those)
Monday, February 12, 2007
handy like what
today I used the following things:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
personally, i'm most impressed that you own "pointy stick."
Were you doing contracting work?
Mike - I work for free - always have, always will. It's my little "fuck you" to The Cash Economy. Just kidding, the truth is no one would ever pay for my subpar handiwork. in fact, my landlord will eventually have to pay someone to fix all of the home "improvements" I've done...
Amanda - while I'm on this "truth" kick, I might as well be honest and say that the pointy stick was originally intended for cuticle-pushing, not spackling. luckily for my poor abused wall full of holes, I bite/ignore my nails so I have lots of manicure implements just waiting to be put to good use. like spackling. word.
Post a Comment