a few weeks back I was surprised to find that industrious little high school math students came to my blog seeking information on how to use a TI-86. well, things have gotten weirder. here are a few of the more interesting searches that have brought people to my illustrious blog this week:
1. "stansfield tires" (I guess that's not too surprising, but why would someone actually seeking tires check out my blog?)
2. "wooden nickels"
3. "henry miller FEMA trailers" (at first I thought, what in the good green earth does henry Miller have to do with FEMA trailers? But then I googled it and discovered that the famous writer shares his name with a FEMA lawyer - who I can't ever recall blogging about, but whatever...)
and my personal favorite:
4. "how to write a apologize letter for drinking beer in school"
well, my friend, I hope reading my humble blog somehow helped you write a well-received apologize letter. my advice: perfect grammar will get you nowhere, so don't worry about that, but stay in school anyways. well at least high school. just don't go to grad school - it sucks, and even drinking beer during class doesn't make it more fun.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This reminds me, Anne,
Do not - and I cannot emphasize this enough - do not take any wooden nickels.
Good luck,
MRhé
Oh crap, what am I supposed to do with all of these wooden nickels now?
Post a Comment