I am dedicating this post to sharing just a few of the many hilarious things Amanda has said recently. She's one of those people that makes me wish I carried a tape recorder around in my bag. Actually, I sometimes do carry a tape recorder around in my bag, as a kind of half-assed reminder to work on my thesis, but I never record anything good. Anyhow, enjoy:
"Hi, it's Amanda... I'm on my way from work to a work event, and I just wanted to chat with you about my alcoholism."
"Hey! Does 'OG' stand for Original Gangsta hot dogs?"
and later... "Are you guys REAL brothers, like you have the same mother?"
(to the proprietors of the Original Gangsta Hot Dog Cart, HTFD, who did turn out to be brothers from the same mother)
"I don't believe in boys who wear shorts."
(implied: cargo shorts)
"Sorry I missed you, I was in a meeting with the executive VP of global communications. WHAT."
"I want the short guy, he's easy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ummmmm, EXECUTIVE vp, duh. and we'll have to talk about the short guy thing, i don't remember that.
duly noted and fixed. it's just hard to keep up with your ever-increasing awesomeness level.
the short guy was at the black rose. you later discovered that he was, in fact, easy. and as I recall now, he inspired yet another timeless amanda quote:
"It wasn't my fault - he had an Irish accent."
oooooooooooh yeah. that was a bad choice!! the tall one was way cuter.
An easy man is tautology.
Post a Comment