



yes, that's a mesh shirt. I really, truly hate you Sting. But I digress.
WHY, radio station owners of the area, do you think that just because the Police are reunited, you should start playing their crappy music ad nauseum? the people who have paid money to go see them live are doing us all a favor, taking one for the team if you will. there's no need to subject the rest of us to extra Police music on the radio. STOP, please, or else I'm sending you a message in a bottle. and by 'message' I mean 'flesh-eating bacteria.'
and quit with the f-ing Bono-worship too, while you're at it. that is all.
4 comments:
You're treading on thin ice, Chalupka. Watch yourself.
yeeeesshhh......now tell us what you REALLY think!
and phil collins sold me a wooden nickel
Anne, Phil puts his pants on in the mornings just like you - one leg at a time.
The only difference is he drums and croons his way to platinum records.
Post a Comment