Wednesday, May 02, 2007

and another thing

this also makes me nauseous, from "A Girl's Guide to Where in the World is Matt Lauer." again, it's a mystery why I was reading this in the first place, but anyways... The female visitor to Galway is advised:

You, my friends, are probably not men, meaning beer will not likely be the focal point of your Irish stay. However, you should know what you're getting yourself into, just in case you're not a regular beer drinker.
  • The Stouts - Guinness, Beamish, and Murphy's
  • Lager - Harp
  • Ale - Smithwicks

Well thank the LORD someone clarified this! Being a GIRL, I would have had no f-ing idea what to do when faced with a situation involving beer. Beer is scary, I've been told it puts hair on your chest. but thanks to this lady, if I ever go to Galway at least I'll "know what I'm getting myself into."

By the way, if your readers don't even drink beer, you know, because they're "probably not men," then how is it helpful to distinguish between a stout, a lager, and an ale, you dumb sexist bitch?

8 comments:

MRhé said...

Damn. That's some serious business.

Everybody knows that chicks can drink beer, as long as they can find a gent to open the bottle for them.

anne said...

(groan)

Anonymous said...

Wow. deep call!

rooroo said...

matty lau was in dubai this morning... they have a mall with a ski slope in it!! WOWIE

anne said...

ben, are you talking to me or mike? by the way, don't go to ILLinois, come to Mayfair!

Anonymous said...

A: I was talking to mike.

B: I gotz to pay da billz.

Unknown said...

A) Miscogeny is the new chivalry!

B) B-deep

C) Dubai is nuts. Opulent as whoa.

D) eez N-U-Tz

Mean Rachel said...

Wait...will someone please explain why this woman is blogging about Where In the World is Matt Lauer?

And while we're on the subject...what is up with the Today show's jingle for Where In the World is Matt Lauer?
How long do you think they spent on that, like three seconds?

I decided a long time ago that ML is a philandering, pretentious a-hole.
I hate him even more now that he went to Dubai before me.

That is all. Sorry for the outburst.